Why have msINLCINE on Sundays at 9:15am?
- We chose 9:15am because it’s in the middle of our 3 services and it is also a bit earlier in case families have other plans on Sundays. Families can come at 9:15 then leave or can choose to come to service at 8am and then have their kids go to msINLCINE or they can come to msINLCINE and then attend 11:00 service together. It gives families a lot more flexibility.
- Parents will have something to do while their kids are here (attend service or serve somewhere) which should increase consistency of students and their parents on Sunday mornings
- We never have to cancel a Sunday morning due to weather (unless we cancel church).
What about students/families who can’t come at 9:15am?
We realize families will have to make a choice. Our desire is that every family will choose to be here at 9:15am. But the reality is that some will choose not to. We also know that families will adjust their schedule for what is important to them and best for their kids (i.e. if baseball practice is at 6pm Thur., families will adjust to make it work)
What will 5-8th graders do at 11:00am?
Students will have 2 main choices if their family stays for the 11:00am service:
- Attend the main worship service together as a family at 11:00am (we believe it is so important to begin to develop the habit of attending an adult worship service at this age so it becomes a discipline and a habit for a lifetime)
- If students can be mature and responsible we would love for them to find a place to serve with our younger children (at least 4 full years separation; 5th graders could help with 1st grade and down, 8th graders could help with 4th graders and down). If you are interested in serving in NextGen click here
What will Sunday Morning msINCLINE look like?
Schedule (may change a bit):
- 8:45-9:25am – Check in/Hang out/game time
- 9:25 – Welcome/Announcements
- 9:30 – Interactive (up front game, group game, object lesson, etc.)
- 9:40 – Praise/Worship
- 9:50 – Teaching Time (primarily video teachings but will alternate a bit)
- 10:05 – Follow Up Worship Song w/ communion time
- 10:10-10:35 – Small Group time- labor day – memorial day; no small groups in the summer (separated by gender and grade to be most effective; groups will make circles around the NextGen Worship center)
|Our Re|Engage Ministry is hosting Marriage Night at PPCC on Friday, May 17th from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. This event is a simulcast that will feature experts Francis and Lisa Chan, Les and Leslie Parrott, and comedian Michael Jr. This will be an evening filled with laughter, fellowship and great information on how to grow your marriage.
The cost is $15 per person and includes dinner. No childcare provided. You may register for this event at www.marriagenight.org.
If you would like more information about this event, please contact the ministry leaders:
Barry and Susan Dodson
We are looking forward to a night of laughter, fellowship and growth in our marriages!
11/01/15 – Senior Pastor Darrin Ronde talks about our money being brought to the stand to testify in court. What does your money say about you and what is the verdict?
Dec157:45am | Pikes Peak Christian Church
Dec159:15am | Pikes Peak Christian Church
Dec1511:00am | Pikes Peak Christian Church
Dec1512:30pm | NextGen Worship Center
Dec189:30am | Off Campus
Pikes Peak Christian Church
4955 Bradley Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80911
Main Office: 719.392.9061
Care Center: 719.392.8855