I wanted to give you some updates regarding our Middle School Ministry!
1) Updated Zoom Link with Password
I apologize that some of you couldn’t join us online. To provide security/safety to our students we added a password to our meetings. I texted out the info. but some of you aren’t on our texting list. We’ll be online each Sunday at 11am and be breaking out into small groups after our large group.
Meeting ID: 435 162 614
2) Join texting list
If you aren’t receiving our ministry texts join our list by texting keyword @msincline to phone number 81010 or click this link: https://www.remind.com/
3) Online Resources
We started a new 3 week series called “In My Opinion”. Click this link: https://www.yes2god.org/
4) Save The Date for Summer Camp
Our original camp dates were scheduled for early June. Due to Covid-19 we have postponed middle school camp until July 13-16 for students entering 6-8th grade. Details will be available soon. A $75 deposit will be due by May 31 and total payment will be due June 28. We hope to have some scholarships available to families in need. We’re planning on an event for High School students July 28-31.
5) Schedule a time to talk/pray
I’m always available to talk/pray with students and/or parents about anything. If you’d like, you can schedule an online meeting here: https://calendly.com/
6) Parent/Discipleship Resources
Our desire is for the home to be the primary place of discipleship for all students. If you’re not sure how to do that here is a list of some places to start:
- https://axis.org – Great resource with lots of parent guides, articles, etc. Sign up for their free culture translator.
- Right Now Media – The Netflix of Christian media. Lots of great bible studies, documentaries, etc.
- The Chosen – A great new mini series on the life of Jesus (only 8 episode right now). I highly recommend families watch this together.
- The Bible Project – this is a great bible resource with lots of videos
- Empowered Homes – This is a new resource I came across, not 100% sure of all their content but worth looking at
- If you’re looking for specific resources please contact me and I can make some recommendations.
7) Online Gaming
We’ve given out students some opportunity to connect together with online gaming including a couple Minecraft realms. Click here to get details and share your gaming information with others in our ministry.
Until All Know,
Pikes Peak Christian Church
Ph: (719) 392-9061 x123 Fax: (719) 392-4411