Registration closes on Feb 10!
Hey Middle/High School Students/Parents,
I’m excited to tell you about an opportunity we have for your middle school and high school students. We will be taking a group of students to Camp Como from Feb. 19-21 for a Winter Retreat.
Pikes Peak Student Ministry is very excited about taking our students to this event. The cost of the event is as follows:
- $139 – If registered by Feb 7
- $149 – If registered Feb 8 or later
The cost includes all travel, lodging, food, and the retreat. We will be meeting at the church at 4:00 on Friday, Feb. 19 to load up and eat pizza. We will plan to leave by 5:00
Full payment is due no later than Feb. 7
We desire to take as many students as possible but we are limited by our transportation, therefore this trip is based on a first come, first serve basis. For questions or comments contact Dustin Fisher by email (dfisher@yes2God.org) or phone (719-392-9061)
- Follow the instructions of the adult leaders
- Never go ANYWHERE alone, always make sure you are with at least one other person from the group at all times. 3. Be where you are told to be by the time you need to be there
- NO P.D.A. (public display of affection)
- NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL/TOBACCO PRODUCTS OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND!!!
- No use of electronic devices are allowed, camera’s are ok (cell phones are ok but we prefer they are not used except for emergencies and for pictures. If a phone is being misused it will be taken away)
I understand these rules and realize that if I break them (depending on severity) I could be sent home at my parent/legal guardian’s expense.
Sign up for our blogs
Mar77:45am | Pikes Peak Christian Church
Mar79:15am | Pikes Peak Christian Church
Mar79:15am | NextGen Worship Center
Mar711:00am | Pikes Peak Christian Church
Mar76:00pm | NextGen Worship Center